What information is collected?
Types of information we collect may include:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone (or mobile) number
- Date of birth or age
- Credit/debit card number
- Your mobile device information (e.g., device model, operating system version, device date and time, unique device identifiers, mobile network information)
- How you use our sites, search terms, pages you visit on our website
- Geo-location and in-store location (with your consent)
- Facebook ID, profile picture, gender, age range, friends’ IDs (with your consent)
- Google ID, profile picture (with your consent)
If you choose not to provide information, we may not be able to provide you with requested products, services or information.
User Experience Information
In order to improve customer online and mobile shopping experiences, help with fraud identification and assist our customer relations representatives in resolving issues customers may experience in completing online purchases, we use tools to monitor certain user experience information; including login information, IP address, data regarding pages visited and ads clicked, specific actions taken on pages visited (e.g. information entered during checkout process) and browser information.
Social Media Widgets
Our sites and mobile applications include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button, Google Plus and Twitter widgets. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie or employ other tracking technologies. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with those features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We use cameras in and around our events for security purposes and for operational purposes, such as measuring traffic patterns.
How is your information used?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
Product & Service Fulfillment
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders and payments
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services in at our events, or on our website or mobile website or to otherwise serve you
- Connect with you regarding customer service via our customer service center or on social media or Internet chat platforms
- Administer sweepstakes and contests
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, mobile messages and social media notifications
- Provide interactive features of the website or mobile applications, such as product reviews or Weekly Ad, send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions, surveys and focus groups
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, events, mobile experience and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
Prevention of Fraud & Other Harm
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business (e.g. product recalls)
- For example, assist law enforcement and respond to legal/regulatory inquiries
How is your information shared?
Terror on the Fox Subsidiaries & Affiliates
We share the information we collect within Terror on the Fox, which includes all Terror on the Fox subsidiaries and affiliates. Terror on the Fox may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may share the information we collect with companies that provide support services to us (such as printers, email providers, mobile marketing services, analytics providers, web hosting providers, call center/chat providers, sweepstakes vendors, payment processors, coupon delivery vendors, data enhancement services or fraud prevention providers) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
We may disclose information we collect when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; to facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy or disposal of all or part of our business or assets; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
In connection with the sale or transfer of some or all of our business assets, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers. We also may retain a copy of that customer information.
What choices do you have?
If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.
You also have the ability to unsubscribe from promotional emails via the opt-out link included in each promotional email.
We distribute mobile coupons and other text messages to devices of customers who have requested this information via an opt-in request. To opt out of Terror on the Fox mobile messaging, email email@example.com
You may at any time opt out from further allowing Terror on the Fox to access location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
Cookies, tracking & interest-based advertising
The help function of your browser should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your device to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our features (i.e. you will be able to browse the site, but will not be able to make a purchase).
Other Website Analytics Services
- To learn more about Google’s privacy practices, click here. To access and use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, click here.
How is your personal information protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as a credit or debit card number, we use industry standard methods to protect that information. However, no e-commerce solution, website, mobile application, database or system is completely secure or “hacker proof.” You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, username, credit card information or other personal information through email.
Children’s Personal Information
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information online, we ask that a parent or guardian email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 430-1844.
How do you contact Terror on the Fox?
Terror on the Fox
1550 Larimer St. Ste 277
Denver, CO 80202
- Completing of an application for employment with Terror on the Fox.