Know before you go
Tips for surviving Terror on the Fox
- No costumes, facepaint, prop or handheld items are allowed inside.
- While outside the haunt, feel free to take photos and grab food and drink at one of our vendors (info below). While inside the haunt, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- Bring a clear bag! To limit the touching of personal items, only clear bags not exceeding 4.5”x6.5” will be allowed.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged – they tend to end up in our lost and found.
- Looking to upgrade your ticket? Log onto your TicketSocket account, click on your Order, and click “Change” in the top right corner. Follow the prompts (including type of upgrade and time selection) and finish checkout. Note: make sure you do this for every ticket separately. See HELP section on website for more details.
Join Fright Club today for discounts, rewards, and other members only perks!
What to expect
- Parking: Free street parking is available around the haunted house. Please do not park in front of no parking signs, gates, or driveways. Lock your cars and do not leave valuables out in the open when parking. We are not responsible for theft from or damage to parked vehicles. We are not affiliated with any parking offered off of our property.
- Entering the Haunt: Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets online, proceed directly through security, and then to your designated entrance – General Admission or Fast Pass. Show your digital or printed ticket to enter the haunt.
- Small groups only: No groups larger than 10 will be sent through together. If you arrived with more than 10 in your party, you will be split into smaller groups to enter.
- Food & Beverage: Make sure you stop by The Depot for some wicked good eats and Bar 13 for spooky libations before or after experiencing the haunted house (must be 21+ with valid ID).