Know before you go
Tips for surviving Terror on the Fox
- No costumes, facepaint, prop or handheld items are allowed inside.
- While outside the haunt, feel free to take photos and grab food and drink at one of our vendors (info below). While inside the haunt, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- Bring a clear bag! To limit the touching of personal items, only clear bags not exceeding 4.5”x6.5” will be allowed.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged – they tend to end up in our lost and found.
- Looking to upgrade your ticket? You may change your ticket to a different date or time for the same event type in the same year as long as there is availability still remaining. Specific events may have limitations. ALL NEW: You no longer need a login to reschedule your tickets. You will simply open your confirmation email with your tickets and click the “Reschedule” button.
Join Fright Club today for discounts, rewards, and other members only perks!
What to expect
- Parking: Primary parking is available in the “Merrill Lynch” building lot, one block south of our entrance. If that lot is full, additional parking is available in the “Pella Windows” building lot, across the street from Merrill Lynch. Be on the lookout for Terror on the Fox signs and parking attendants!
- Entering the Haunt: Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets online, proceed directly through security, and then to your designated entrance – General Admission or Fast Pass. Show your digital or printed ticket to enter the haunt.
- Small groups only: No groups larger than 10 will be sent through together. If you arrived with more than 10 in your party, you will be split into smaller groups to enter.